Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, do they look alike?

Some people have asked what I'm doing with all my spare time now that I'm not in school. Well, for the most part it seems my things-to-do are like a gas: they expand to fill the space available. But I have been branching out a bit - in January I did a bunch of MCLE (mandatory continuing legal education) so the state of California still thinks I should be able to practice law, just in case that comes in handy. I've been making lists - things to do, places to go, people to call and mail things to, and all the great real and potential band/album names in Dr. Seuss (Wumbus, Too Many Daves, Kid Sneelock, and Midwinter Jicker, to name a few). Last week I picked up a knitting project I started in 2007. I've been to the dentist 3 times in about as many weeks. And today while the boys napped, I played around in Photoshop, and here are the results.
Finn and Graham at 1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
4 Months
I don't know which is more fun - seeing how much Finn has changed, or trying to figure out what Graham's going to look like as he gets bigger. Cute stuff, either way.
I've also been cooking more. I used to maintain a sidebar on this blog of what we were making each week, but it was too much to keep up with, plus so many people read this through Facebook or a blog reader I don't know if anyone even noticed. If you're still curious, I do bookmark recipes at del.icio.us. Things there generally fall into two categories: a) things we've tried and liked, and probably make a lot and b) decadent, complicated things that I would love to make someday if I ever have the time and someone to help eat them. Anybody else have your own recipe file I should bookmark?

No comments: