Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Dude abides

Or in this case, the Fortneys abide - Jonathan abides missing us while he's out of town again, and the boys and I abide a non-standard kid-to-grownup ratio. He's only gone two and a half days this time. Between that and the fact that you can only be so freaked out so much of the time, it's not too stressful. I told Finn Jonathan was going on an "airplane trip." He calmly absorbed the information, then knowingly responded "iPod," because that is what one does on an airplane trip. Conversation over.
Graham's ever-increasing ability to be entertained while I'm not holding him also makes things easier to handle when it's just me. Exhibit one: Bumbo.

Exhibit two: exersaucer. He's not tall enough for it yet, so we put books under his feet.

And now, random videos. First, a bit of one of our days last week, when I noticed that Graham was about the same age as Finn was when Finn first (accidentally) rolled over, a feat he didn't repeat until he was about 6 months old. Graham did not have a similar accident, despite my prompting, but we'll keep you posted.


Graham not rolling over from Katie on Vimeo.
Second, here's Finn instructing me in the use of my camera. This one has better dialogue and better lighting.

Finn, co-director from Katie on Vimeo.

No comments: