Friday, February 19, 2010

Me and My Boys

Finn is getting more grown up every day! Even messier temper tantrums count as growing up, I guess. You gotta go through that before you can grow even more and never have temper tantrums. Right? Right?!

He is also really fun because he's a pretty good talker. Last weekend we went down to Santa Cruz to visit my office and to see the last of the monarch butterflies, down by the beach, on their migration. Finn: "Go see butterflies in Daddy's office." While at my office he got to see my 2-foot animatronic "Dancin' Shoutin' James Brown." Scary. Finn: "I don't like him." Finn a week later: "Daddy's office. I don't like him." Here is the crew on my office couch.

I have no reason to post this next picture, except for its extreme awesomeness. Pirates love spoons! Arg!

Graham has been testing our patience with his poor sleeping habits the past few weeks. But in the daytime he is irresistible.

Finn has been slowly mastering riding his Strider bike. He has not gone down to the farmers' market again, but he does like going on the driveway, and sometimes into the neighborhood. What a goof!

Bike riding with Daddy from Katie on Vimeo.

No comments: