Today Finn and I took our first decent walk since I sprained my ankle. We hit the bakery (fresh bread, yay!), the park, the library (
three books,
yay!) the hardware store (stepstool that allows Finn to use the kitchen sink - so far, a mixed blessing). We were hindered by the fact that my hips and back have fully caught on that I am REALLY REALLY pregnant, but helped by the fact that we now have matching shoes, which makes us super awesome.

Saturday night we went to
Alan and Margaret's wedding celebration. Finn got a haircut and some new duds for the occasion, so he looked pretty snazzy, and he had an absolutely wonderful time. Haircuts always make him look so much older.

He loved having Grandpa Jon here for the weekend, too, but apparently we didn't get any pictures of them together. He says "Grandpa" something like "Banta," and was very confused to see Banta at our house at first, and was NOT happy a couple days later when Banta got out of the car to go get on the plane.
That's about all our news, except that Jonathan had a pretty horrible flu on Sunday, and we've pretty much settled on a name for Finn's little brother. Any guesses? More pictures at
Flickr.
1 comment:
Let's see, boys names....you have one named Finn, how about Gil? (It's like a fish theme! Get it? Horrible, I know.)
Post a Comment