Finn is a little boy. Apparently there are things that little boys often like. Through no encouragement of my own, Finn likes vehicles. Cars, trucks, and especially tractors. "Tractah! Big!" We visited the tractors on the farm in Iowa at least twice a day. I bet he would have slept out there. Boy, I should have let him.... He clambered up the metal ladder by himself, and had a great time with the various pedals and levers. My knowledge of what all these levers things do is probably no better than Finn's.

My brother Justin's daughter, Jamie, gets to benefit from Justin's likes and dislikes. I think the fact that he never got one of these little plastic cars when he was a kid still pains him, so Jamie has two. She drove Finn all over the yard. It was like our Gator rides down on the farm, past the cows and corn, but at a slower speed. And I think that Jamie nearly bumped into the house. She's 3.
1 comment:
Dear Jonathan and Katie,
Actually, Jamie has three cars like this; two Jeeps and 4-wheeler. By the next time you visit she'll be old enough to use the "high" speed.
Justin
Post a Comment