Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pratfalls

Here's a video from last weekend I almost forgot about. (Sorry, Facebook folks, I don't know why it embeds in the blog and not there.) I was trying to keep Finn away from some candles at the wedding reception and he decided I had pushed him so hard he had to fall down. Repeatedly.

Pratfalls from Katie on Vimeo.

This is far from the first time he's done this, but as you can see, he needs to work on the realism a bit if he hopes to have a real future in physical comedy.

Hey, did you know August is almost over? Ours went something like this: out of town, out of town, wedding, wedding, done. Also this week, I started school again, and we've reached that stage of pregnancy where we probably should get the hospital bag packed. Whew!

And now we're off to wine country for what looks to be another lovely wedding... Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh, boy! Finn is funny! I'd love to get him together with Casey and they could do the fall down over reacting thing to each other. You pushed me--I will fall down! No, YOU pushed ME, I will fall down! (repeat ad inFINNitum)

So sorry to hear you have a bad ankle. I broke a toe when pregnant with Casey, but did not need crutches, and most definitely did not have a Finn-sized creature needing attention while so afflicted. I hope it heals quickly and gives you little pain.

Also hope that the wedding season finishes soon?