Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tummy Times!

Tonight Katie has been working hard on her homework for a class for her Masters of Library and Information Science. Finn and I have been playing, bouncing, and "talking." We're trying to give him a good amount of tummy time so that his neck gets stronger. It helps if he gets propped up a little bit. If he's right on the ground he often ends up face down squealing for help. So he liked this pillow. Sometimes it helps if he can see the TV. Pretty moving light box!



I got a few pics of him smiling, but they turned out blurry, as he was bobbing around a bit. Notice the extra pillows around for when he rolls off.... "Daddy Friday" yesterday went very well. I think it was his best day ever! I even put him into the Ergo baby carrier and we took a half-hour walk in the woodsy park near our house. Yay Finn!

1 comment:

Bookseller Angie said...

He looks so much like Katie!! Ooooh I MISS him!!!