Hi everybody, and happy Valentine's Day!
Finn turned 3 months old yesterday. He celebrated by going through all the bottles he took to daycare by ONE IN THE AFTERNOON, so I had to leave work early to go get him. We send him with four, and for the first month he would go through 3 of them by the time I picked him up at 4:15. I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing, because if he keeps eating more in a day than I can pump while I'm away from him, we're going to have to start supplementing with formula or something, which would be a pain.
Today Finn went to his first movie. It was *not* good, but we weren't expecting it to be, and the walk downtown was nice. Finn wore his Cyclones cap to keep the sun out of his eyes while he rode in the carrier, and as usual, stared wide-eyed at everything we walked by. He still hasn't figured out that he should turn his head when the sun's in his eyes, so the hat's very handy.
I don't have any new pictures today, but if you like cute babies, new arrival Colden has a blog with tons of photos that you can check out instead.
11 months ago
2 comments:
I knew the hat would be handy!!
Kevin
A quote from September, 1978, "Bunny" Grandma: "I don't care what the doctor says. At 3 months, she's old enough to have a little rice cereal in her formula so that she's not eating every hour."
Just had that pop into my head.
Post a Comment