A good thing about Finn getting older is that you can start to play games with him now. His favorite is of course having a blanket thrown over him so that he can kick his way out. Another is "dress up like Mother Teresa time." I'm kidding of course, but I like this pic.
Finn has been spending more and more time in his high chair, which he likes because then he's not nearly as close to the ground as usual. We got it from a big bunch of my high school friends. Thanks! (That will serve as your thank you note, because I'm not sending out 10 for one present. I'm a bad person.) Today Finn was good, and we used the high chair, the bouncy chair, and the swing. I bet I got 3 hours of work done, which ties a record.
His hair is starting to fall out a bit now, which means he's looking more like me, even if his face is starting to look more like Katie's.
No comments:
Post a Comment