Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 3 - We're home!

I guess he's really ours, because they let us take him from the hospital today. We made it safe and sound, and Finn has now been sniffed by Murray and officially deemed uninteresting. Mona seems ... leery. Vigilant as always.

Thanks so much for all the comments and e-mails, everyone. I've generally been too tired, overwhelmed, and/or one-handed to respond, but it's been really great to hear from everyone. You guys make *me* cry. I'm sure we'll get more communicative eventually. In the meantime, there should be some appearances on the crib cam, and I added a link to our brand spanking new Trixie Tracker site, for those of you out there who can't get enough Finn-fo. (Finn+info. Get it?) You know who you are.

Yesterday was all-eating-no-sleeping day. Today seems to be all-sleeping-as-long-as-someone-will-hold me day. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Oh, right - my mom! :)

P.S. I LOVE that second picture Jonathan posted. The looks he gives us generally range from unamused to outraged, and I see the one in that picture pretty often.

No comments: