Monday, November 26, 2007

2-week weigh-in

The kid is chubbin' up nicely. :) He is above his birth weight by 2 oz and is now at 8 lbs 13 oz. That means he is eating well. I could have told the doctor that from the stunning number of diapers that I've changed in the past 2 weeks. In another few weeks he may transition to only several poopy diapers a week, rather than 8-10 per day. Maybe the doctor was just kidding me. FYI, our doctor's name is Timmy, and he looks about my age. I guess I'm a doctor of Planetary Sciences, but there is a big difference! He seems outstanding, of course.

The Fortney gang headed out yesterday. We toured the Bay area a bit and visited family from Sacramento (shout-out to the Blahas) and Salinas (the Reeves-Fortney clan). Finn was much prodded and much admired. He seems to be re-adjusting to his usual schedule now.

This week I'm going to go into work at NASA Ames for at least a half day. :)

1 comment:

LJ said...

Well, Miles just transitioned from 8-12/day to a 2-3/day at 11 weeks. Now they are pooplosions. He makes up for it in volume ;)