Monday, May 9, 2011

Graham says "meat" and "beach" and other things

You know how it had been about ten months since I updated the height/weight chart? Yeah, it's been about a year since I updated my Flickr photos. So today I picked two photos a month and caught that sucker up. Restricting myself to two a month was tough, but made it a manageable process. And also means it's really easy for you to scroll through and see how much the boys have changed in the past year. Really. Look, go try it.

We are not the obsessive documenters of our family that we used to be. You, the blog audience, are woefully behind on Graham's progress on learning to talk, for instance. He says TONS of words now. I don't know, maybe a hundred? My favorites range from necklace ("nechiss") to couch ("shote"), both of which I need to capture on film. I totally missed my chance to capture how he used to pronounce zebra as "bizzahbizzah." Now it sounds more like zebra, and isn't nearly as cute. What *is* cute is when he demands, out of nowhere, that you "STOP!", complete with raised hand a la traffic cop or the Supremes. We don't know where he picked it up (teachers think maybe "Frosty the Snowman"?) or, often, what he's talking about. Usually nothing. There's a little bit of that one in the clips below.

He's big, huh? He is also snuggly, and fun, and a favorite at school, and a person of increasingly strong opinions.

No comments: