My portfolio is due in less than two weeks, so I've been a bit too panicky to blog. I'm getting close, though, so I thought I'd take a moment to post a couple videos.
First, here's proof that Graham can smile, a movie taken about a week after the first smile, which was at about the 4 week mark.
First (week of) smiles from Katie on Vimeo.
And some photos Jonathan took at dinner tonight - looks like we may have another goofball in the family. (FYI, pumpkin bibs are still totally appropriate until at least Thanksgiving.)
And finally, a video of some of the other stuff he's up to these days - waving his limbs around, turning his head to look at sounds, and following objects around with his eyes. Also, being cute.
Graham kickin' around from Katie on Vimeo.
In Finn news, trick-or-treating was a good time (more photos soon, hopefully), and he's better at talking every day. The words are clearer, there's an astounding number of them, and the other night he busted out with a real sentence: "Read it again please," (or "Read it. Gen. Please." if you want to be picky) rather than his usual "READit! READit! READit!"
Tonight he helped me make pumpkin cookies. I measured out ingredients and he was in charge of "dumpin" them into the mixing bowl. Also slamming down the top part of the stand mixer, and occasionally turning it on. He later ate half a cookie, which I suppose means I'm responsible for the other two dozen. Here he is in the Safeway parking lot on Sunday, excited to be posing with the moon.
1 comment:
Graham's smiles are just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
I can't believe I finally get to meet them both in two more weeks!!! Yippeeeeeee!!!!
Post a Comment