
It's a little misleading because Finn was 10 weeks old at his 2 month appointment, and Graham was only 8.5, but you get the general idea. The most interesting tidbit is that while Finn's head size was always in the 70-85th percentile, Graham's is more like 30. So no giant noggin for him, although he is trying to make up for it in overall head mass by adding on the chins.
After seeing Dr. Lee we checked out the new Sunnyvale Target, where they have carts that seat 3 kids. Finn was very excited to ride in the "trailer," as he called it.
And then before Jonathan headed in to work we squeezed in a pre-Thanksgiving haircut for Finn. This was the first time he sat on one of the chairs (well, horse) by himself rather than in his Daddy's lap, so that was exciting.
And here's a video of Graham from about 10 days ago in what seems to be his favorite spot in the universe: his changing pad. Last week I just left him there while I went and showered and got dressed, and he was still having a great time when I came back.
Graham on the changing pad from Katie on Vimeo.
Monday Graham started at day care, and seemed to enjoy it - he was grinning and watching a mobile when we came to pick him up. We thought Finn would be super excited to have Graham come to "school" with him, but so far it hasn't made much of an impression.
Things are almost kinda sorta starting to calm down around here (I still need to log 50 or so internship hours by the end of the semester), so hopefully I'll get Flickr updated soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment