Sunday, October 25, 2009

Firsts and Photos

I don't have anything really profound to say about how things are going around here. Things are going well. We have a pretty good routine at night since Graham tends to wake up after 3 hours for more eats. Between 9/10 p.m. and 6 a.m. we sleep 7-8 hours, so we're doing pretty well. It'll be nice when he sleeps longer, but this is very doable. Finn woke up early last night yelling "Linon! Linon! Linon!" It appears that he dropped his little plastic lion while sleeping, which woke him up. We've learned to NOT go in there, almost no matter what, because it just make things worse. After 5-10 minutes of yelling for Linon, Mommy, and Daddy, he went back to bed. If you go in there, he can keep you up for an hour for stories and milk.

Finn got a fantastic rain outfit that I'm sure we'll show off at a later date. Here he is showing off his frog boots (with frog eyes) and his space pajamas from Grandma Mary and Grandpa John.

Here is the first bath that I gave Graham. It was maybe his third overall. It was successful, in that he got clean. He eventually settled down when I let him lean over forward, on my arm. Speaking of leaning over on my arm, see the next pic:

Graham is a good eater and is chubbing out nicely.

This is Graham's first bottle! He did OK, but bottle #2 was very successful. I'm VERY glad that both our boys have been so good at bottles. Makes life for Katie easier.

That picture above almost makes it look like I'm losing my hair. Good thing I know better.
It's fun to lay on the mat with your brother.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Deja vu! He looks so much like Finn sometimes.

laughingrid said...

Love that picture of the arm-lean! :)

Also - SPACE PAJAMAS?!!! Want.