Monday, September 14, 2009

No news yet

In case you were curious, I'm still pregnant. Other than being tired and generally uncomfortable, I'm fine. Well, my brain's not working quite normally, either, but I try to chalk that up to the tiredness. I think I can manage to post a few photos, though.
First, here's a recent family photo from Alex & Laura's wedding.

Then here's Finn showing off his ISU-Cyclone-inspired bathtub art.

In Finn-language, colors are "red," "orna," "lellow," "geen," and "blue." Or maybe "bue." And then there's "back." I forget exactly how he says brown, but it's pretty close, and brown and "orna" are his current favorite colors. He has one shirt that's both orange AND brown, and wearing it with his orange shoes makes him very happy. He seems to be suffering from red-lellow color-blindness for the time being, but those are the only two he really mixes up. And as I think Jonathan noted before, he LOVES to point out "GEEN!" lights as we drive around town. Apparently that's hilarious. It certainly keeps me entertained while I'm driving.

P.S. I guess we don't have anything purple in the house, because it never comes up...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hope your late, late late third trimester is going as well as is possible.

And Casey says Geen too!