The absolutely disgusting part is that yesterday Murray brought me a lizard tail so freshly removed from the lizard that it was still... squiggling. I wasn't in any hurry to get rid of it because that would require picking it up, so I took a short movie for you.
I'm trying to look on the bright side: at least he didn't put it in my purse, which is where he was initially headed.
Here's your chaser photo:

The bruise is really dark in person, but he doesn't seem to notice. 2 more black eye pics at Flickr. Speaking of Finn & surprises, I told someone the other day I thought Finn said about a dozen words. Jonathan told someone else the same day he said probably 20 or 30. So we sat down and counted, and so far we're at 31. I'm a terrible mother and/or estimator. His current favorites are "berry" and "help." "Berry" because we keep getting strawberries from our CSA and he wants them ALL, and "help" because it gets him handy big-people assistance, especially used in conjunction with the sign for please, which for most people is patting your chest, but for Finn means patting your belly. It's too cute to say no to.
2 finals down, one to go...
1 comment:
Before I watched the video I thought you were exaggerating about the, uh, 'still-moving' aspect of the tail. Nope, not so much...
Post a Comment