Better luck next year, I guess. Nina tells me there's a whole book of these.Speaking of Christmas, we also hit the Dickens Christmas Fair last weekend, for the first time since, I believe, 2004. Between the low light ambiance and the high speed toddler, we didn't get many pictures, but there are a couple at Flickr, and you can always look at other peoples'. Finn loved watching the dancing and poking a (not really) 19th century French guy's (real) hermit crab in the eye. The grownups enjoyed pumpkin pie, warm mulled beverages, and people watching. Seriously, you would not believe what kind of attire comes to mind for some people when you say "19th century Dickens' London." Many were great, but a few... well, one looked more like Strawberry Shortcake.
Anybody remember way back in February when I posted a couple photos of Finn in a chair to show how much he'd grown? Apparently I didn't either, because I haven't updated it since then. But here you go:
Isn't he huge, and grown up, and cute? Similarly poor posture, though. Anyone who's math inclined and bored is welcome to figure out when I should take the next one on whatever crazy log scale my brain seems to be operating on.More at Flickr. Probably no more videos until after our trip (which starts in less than 48 hours - yipes!)
1 comment:
Well, at least his little nose hasn't changed at all!
Post a Comment