Walking's so easy. Until you fall. from Katie on Vimeo.
Note: we don't usually laugh when he falls. I think. He was fine, at least once we gave him his pot-banging spoon.
Then he went and looked at his books and ignored us for a while.
Also, he's decided he really likes pasta with carmelized onions and gorgonzola, among other things (oatmeal. grapes. bread bread pancakes bread.). And we're getting a new dishwasher this week (Finn broke the door off of the old one), and a new drier (not his fault), and just got a new kitchen faucet (ditto). AND they claim the driveway will be finished this week.
It's been a big week for videos. Below is Finn eating bread (and trying to eat leaves) in the park. I've also got him tormenting Murray and eating a lemon (not sour, apparently - disappointingly anticlimactic).
Eating bread and leaves from Katie on Vimeo.
The next post should be Halloween photos, but since he hates hats so much, I'm not sure how that'll go. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
Oh, my. Finn is TOO CUTE! I love checking in on your blog, especially watching the video clips. Thanks for being so faithful.
Wannabe Grandma Chris Murphy
Eating lemons probably comes naturally for someone whose mama liked to drink dill pickle juice :)
Post a Comment