The picture above we took last night while Katie was nomming on his tummy. The soft underbaby (2nd chin) is in full view, too. I had thought for awhile that it was shrinking, but now I'm not so sure.
We're leaving for Minnesota and Iowa in a few short hours. I think we're packed, but I have to load up all the bags, Finn, and his Finn's various goodies before we drive to Katie's work to pick her up on the way to the airport. We're flying at night, so hopefully Finn will want to sleep a lot on the plane. He're hoping! To those in the midwest, see you soon!
I thought that this was a fun one from Ikea. One thing about babies is that you can make them do silly things, cuz they're just little. Finn's amount of "stuff" is expanding so we got him shelves and bins for all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment