It was 104 degrees here today. NorCal is "temperate" so we have no A/C. Right. It is currently 93 degrees in our kitchen at 7:45 at night. Great. Also, I just burned myself on our oven (we were trying to make it hotter, maybe?) and I dumped a whole pizza, toppings side down, all over the floor. What will we eat now? Life is hard. (The baby is fine and asleep.)
I'm eating the pizza, sans toppings. Katie is not.
11 months ago
3 comments:
What on earth were you doing turning on the oven on a day like that? Sorry you burned yourself and lost your dinner. :(
-Martha
We hat to eat something, and frozen pizza was at least easy, and it didn't involve actually working in the hot kitchen.
Greetings, Fortneys! I just stumbled onto the blog. (Isn't facebook a wonderful thing?)
Sorry to hear life is so hard, as evidenced by the blog entry about a ruined pizza. Glad to hear life is overall pretty good, as evidenced by the blog entry about a ruined pizza. :)
Post a Comment