I just have one thing to add to Jonathan's post. The other day I said Finn couldn't roll over from back to front. So what did he do yesterday? Rolled over from back to front! I laid him down on his space blanket and then got on the floor next to him, like I've been doing for weeks, because me & the kitties are generally the only things he wants to grab badly enough that they seem like good rolling motivators, and just like that, he was right there!
I think it was his way of celebrating his six-month birthday. If so it was kind of a poor choice, because once he found himself on his tummy he was pretty upset and couldn't remember how to get back. Oops. So then there was crying, and a nap.
He celebrated by sleeping for a six-hour stretch the night before, which was awesome. And I think he slept that long because he managed to roll himself onto his stomach in his crib. I think we've got some interesting times ahead.
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment