Sunday, March 23, 2008

Giggly multimedia blitz

In case we hadn't made this clear yet, Finn is HUGE! I think "what a big baby" is the comment we get most these days. Comments from Finn himself are mostly limited to squeaks and "gaaahhhh." He is "talking" more and more, and sometimes looks like he's trying intently to get something really important across, so we do our best to listen.
We just got back from Easter down in Salinas with the Reeves-Fortney clan, and I'll try to get some of those pictures up this week, but I thought I'd throw down some videos I've been sitting on before I headed for bed. First up is a record I made for Jonathan while he was out of town of how Finn is now much more interested in sticking things in his mouth than he is in standing. He's still not great at managing the coordination to stick things (like toys) in his mouth, but he is excellent at putting his mouth on things. Heads are easier to steer than hands, I guess.

Second, an extended and more recent giggling/tickling video. Sorry I couldn't get my big head out of the light more. His giggle sounds completely unlike any other noise he makes. Isn't it awesome?

Also from the category of "been meaning to put these on the internets," the St. Patrick's Day photo posted last Monday was one of a couple dozen we took last Sunday, and some of my other favorites from that morning in the park are now up on Flickr.
Happy Easter, everybody! Hope yours was as nice as ours. Did anybody else get rhubarb custard pie?

1 comment:

kendra said...

Oh my God, it is AWESOME! I don't know whether to giggle as well, or cry because it's so precious. Either way it just make me melt.