Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I took four pictures on Thanksgiving. All of them were slightly different angles of a table of pies. Then I gave up because the light was low and I really wanted some pie. Here is one of those amazing photos.
Graham and Finn didn't eat much on Thanksgiving (unlike their parents, who stuffed themselves silly). Believe it or not, Graham's a pretty picky eater. He loves bread, rice, pasta, muffins, crackers... you get the idea. He's not even the sucker for fruit that Finn has always been, but he did go to town on a pear the other day. He likes BIG food, and will get mad at you if you try to break things up into baby sized pieces for him.
Have I mentioned lately that he's the cutest, happiest, and possibly cheesiest baby in the universe? Here he is the other day as I tried to get him to ham it up in the kitchen, and he repeatedly ignored me in his quest to touch running water in the sink.

Graham in the kitchen from Katie on Vimeo.

No comments: