Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Watch out, Finn

Because Graham will soon be getting into all of your stuff. Behold:

Army crawl from Katie on Vimeo.
Look at those teeth! The forward movement starts about a minute in. I thought about editing it down, but then I decided I wanted to post it before he was walking. FYI, Finn started doing this at almost exactly the same age - 8 1/2 months.

What a fun thing to come home to! All 3 guys gave me a very VERY warm welcome, and it was even better to come home than it was to get away. I had a great weekend in Chicago, seeing sights, catching a Cubs game, and just generally enjoying the luxury of uninterrupted sleep and of not planning, worrying about, cleaning, or arranging anything. If you're in the area, I highly recommend tours from the Chicago Architecture Foundation. Also, beer and jagerschnitzel from the Berghoff. Here is Finn with his souvenir (which prompted his declaration "I'm gonna scratch some bears!").
And here are the boys being cute on a bench last week, just because.

No comments: