Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mom's Visit

Hello folks! My Mom was in town for almost 4 days last week, on her spring break from teaching ESL, and we had a great time. Finn was a little confused as to why Grandpa wasn't there too, but alas, he was "at work." My Mom did most of the boy-watching duties on Monday and Tuesday, and still had time to clean up the house. Yay! We'll be seeing my Mom and Dad again at cousin Elise's wedding in April. Here is the 4 of us, as taken by Katie, on Santana Row in San Jose.


Finn has really been getting good at riding his bike this past week. He can go really fast and can coast almost 20 feet with his feet up. I think he will have *no problem* moving over to a pedal bike by age 3. And to think that I was 6 when I learned to ride! I think both boys will never have need of training wheels. Might be time to start concentrating more on ball sports.

Coasting! from Jonathan Fortney on Vimeo.


I'm coming at you from the Tempe, AZ, tonight, as I'm visting ASU early this week. Thankfully for me and the family, this is my last school visit for awhile. Although there is a conference to be at later this month....

No comments: