Friday, January 15, 2010

200th post!

Hi everyone. Yes, we're still alive and kicking out here. I'm teaching a big introductory astronomy class for the first time, so that has been taking up a lot of my time, which means less time for stuff like science and blogging. I'm enjoying it so far. I think it better suits my talents than highly technical graduate classes. I'd rather just stand up and talk about planets than spend an hour at the whiteboard doing math. Also, I have a fantastic TA, so I don't have to grade, and she runs two recitation sections per week. It's win win for me!

Sadly, we don't have any fresh pictures of the boys from this past week, but Katie will post a movie soon. I *do* have a new picture of Mona though. She's a good cat. Over seven years old now. It is nearly time to start her on senior-cat food apparently. She's adjusted well to the even less attention that she gets since Graham was born. It helped that she is indoor/outdoor now, which helps make her life a little more exiting. Although now that it is cooler and wetter, she mostly just stays inside.

Since Finn is Finn, she gives him a WIDE birth. And she has no interest in Graham, from what I can tell. She'd never snuggle up against him for warmth, that much is clear.

No comments: