Well, at this point, I would say it is not nearly 4 times as hard. I think it isn't even 2 times (2^1) as hard. I'd say it's somewhere in between 2^(1/2) and 2^(1/sqrt(2)), which is 1.4 and 1.6, as you know. [I had to work twos in there somehow.] I mean, yeah, we have to get up a little earlier in the morning, and yeah, he wakes up at night 1-2 (sometimes 3) times, so we're getting a bit less sleep (especially Katie). But I think life is pretty similar to before. There is a certain amount of interference to run on Finn to make sure he doesn't lay on top of Graham, but if Graham wasn't there we'd still have to keep him from breaking something else.
I think it probably makes a difference as to when the "hard" kid comes. Graham is pretty laid back and jolly, so it doesn't take an incredible amount of effort to keep him happy. Also, Finn was sick from ages 3-6 months, which kept him from sleeping well, so hopefully that will not hit Graham.
Onto the cuteness: I'm blatantly stealing this pic from Katie. It shows Finn's incredibly cute frog rain gear. The photo somehow gives the feeling of ultra-preparedness. Like Finn is ready to take on anything, plus protect his little brother.

Both boys like the bed in Finn's room. Soon we'll have to start calling it Finn and Graham's room. I wonder how that will go over....
1 comment:
What darling grandsons we have! Love the raincoat!
Post a Comment