Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting funner

Finn is a big boy now, 14 months. Almost ready to leave for college. He likes to do his own thing. Like last week, when I decided that I would check my email and let him amuse himself without my watchful eye. After perhaps a few minutes too long, I realized that things were a little too quiet. I found him in the kitchen. He'd opened a drawer and checked its contents. It happened to be the plastic bags/foil/wax paper drawer. Apparently most of these things were not interesting enough, and he'd carefully (maybe) put them into a little pile, until he found the box of sandwich bags. Much like a pop-up Kleenex box, removing a baggie only led to another! I walked in to find him grabbing the 2nd-to-last bag, and grabbed the camera. His face shows that this was just a normal day at the office.



He likes to make loud noises. This video is great. He also really likes to look at LCD screens.

Danger, cymbals! from Jonathan Fortney on Vimeo.

Have your cake and eat it too:

Graham cracker or cymbals? Both! from Jonathan Fortney on Vimeo.

No comments: