Thursday, December 13, 2007

One month!

Finn is one month old today. I can honestly say much of it has passed in a blur, thanks largely to the whole finals thing. A quick bit of advice: if you're returning to school after a few years off, and working while you're doing it, probably you shouldn't take three classes your first semester. And if you're having a baby that semester, DO NOT take three classes, particularly if they involve group work. And if you're dumb enough to do all of this, please, for the love o' Pete, don't move in the middle of all this or plan on getting any homemade Christmas presents done. Or, you know, anything else.

Anyway, we've survived and are having a great time, and to celebrate, here are some up close and personal photos. First, the parts of Finn that I see the most of, his cute little ears:
Yes, I can tell them apart, even if you tried to fool me with a mirror or something. And after I get to look at his ears, usually while I burp him I get to look at his super soft hair, which it appears he's going to keep:
He's got a cowlick. It goes counter-clockwise. And finally, as a special treat for you blog readers, something we almost never get to see, the palms of his hands:He usually keeps them clenched pretty well, which is why you can see our fingers prying them open, and why, if you look closely, you can see the lint he stores between his thumb and forefinger in one of the shots. At least once a day I take a wet washcloth while he's semi-distracted by eating and say, "Finn! Give me that hand cheese!"

No comments: